Would you like to meet the whole team?
DomSpain is a Training and Consulting Company active on a national and international level. It offers a variety of services to the public and private sector of Spain and actively participates in international schemes through a well-established network of partners abroad. DomSpain has a highly qualified team of information technology that has implemented various projects on national and International level involving development of educational platforms. DomSpain is a member of the EAEA, EFVET, and International E-Learning Association, an international network of e-learning professionals, researchers, and students; it is engaged in the EU Pact for Skills.
The Training department of DomSpain develops educational programmes in four main directions:
- courses and workshops for adult learners, including foreign languages, ICT, cookery, dance and personal growth classes
- VET: ICT, foreign languages, employability, work-based learning
- trainings for educators focusing on improving foreign language competences, use of digital tools and new teaching methods, blended learning
- extracurricular activities for school children and parents, including foreign languages, robotics, coding, and internet safety
Inspired by Article 27 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, “Everyone has the right to take part freely in the cultural life of the community, [and] to enjoy the arts”, MYARTIST is a bridge between artists and society.
MYARTIST is a social cooperative enterprise, founded in 2018, specialized in the provision of services of general interest or in the reintegration, through work, coaching/counselling and mentoring services, of disadvantaged and marginalized artists (disabled, long-term unemployed, former detainees, addicts, etc.).
MYARTIST offers management, coaching, mentoring and counselling services to graduates from “arts schools”, inviting companies to “adopt” an artist and to undertake his/her operating costs (in order to create a painting, a sculpture, to organize a photographic exhibition, etc.). MYARTIST brings creative talents into contact with companies of excellence. From the synergy between the company and the artist, an unprecedented art collection is born, an exceptional and innovative testimonial of an entrepreneurial artist identity.
In that way, MYARTIST aims to engage art as an important tool for fostering dialogue among diverse peoples, cultures, and worldviews to encourage tolerance and solidarity in the defence of human rights, underlying the importance of the relationship between the artist and the most compelling issues of our time.
VsI EDUKACINIAI PROJEKTAI (EP) is non-governmental not for profit regional organisation researching, developing, organizing, providing, coordinating and supervising trainings in the field of non-formal education for various target groups as well for adult educators and volunteers.
Organisation seeks to:
- Promote, develop and implement the principles of lifelong learning programme in the sphere of non-formal, social and professional skills development, improvement;
- Create non-formal education programmes, competence development programmes for specialists working in the sphere of social integration and socialisation of socially disadvantaged society groups;
- Organise training for teachers, workshops for children to ensure the development of 21st century skills;
- Prepare, implement national as well as European Union funded projects in the sphere of digital education promotion, development as well as actively participate in the process knowledge-based, civil society creation, empowerment of people.
EDUPRO is working towards two main directions:
- EDUPRO carries out various training courses, seminars, conferences, meetings and other events (including practical activities) for adult educators as well as teachers and provides services of information, counselling, mediating and educative activities to disadvantaged society groups to ensure their social and labour integration;
- Contributing to bringing different innovations, new work tools, technologies closer to the general and adult education field, developing digital, media competences of adults and children to ensure their successful adaptation to the fast changing world and its demands.
In the educational activities there are involved adults of all ages, starting with professionals of social work, psychologists, teachers, trainers as well as entrepreneurs, communities, volunteers, etc. and ending with vulnerable and risk groups, e.g. long term unemployed, low skilled and low qualified people, etc.
Creativity and Educational Studio ARTIED is centred around the concepts of Art Appreciation and Art Inspired Education. Our believe is that “Art is meaning and helps us better understand ourselves, people and the world around us”.
Our goals are in 3 main directions:
- We want to encourage more people to slow down, to reduce stress levels coming from their daily routines and to enjoy the art of slow and ‘green’ living, in harmony with nature. One of the ways to achieve these is to delve into artistic challenges and to learn how to use art appreciation to ‘read’ and reflect on hidden messages in artworks. This helps us rediscover ourselves and seek (and reveal) our own meaning in life.
- We believe that art in all its forms boosts our creativity and ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking, helps us break with stereotypes, increases our emotional intelligence, and recharges us with positive emotions. That is why, we constantly need to nurture and exercise these.
- We constantly encourage entrepreneurship and personal and professional development of art and crafts inspired people and work for ‘opening’ the cultural sector to people with disabilities.
To achieve all these, we organise short educational and art appreciation sessions and creativity boosting trainings. They provoke learners’ curiosity about different art movements, styles, artists and works from Classical, Modern and Post-modern art, but also help them overcome the fear of talking about artworks and the emotions they evoke. This way, we encourage our participants to take an ‘inner look’ into artworks, to learn how to analyse them and to make new links and associations beyond the things, visible at first sight. We also organise special art sessions and activities for seniors and older people with dementia and Alzheimer to support their active aging and social inclusion.
VIOne Consultancy was established in 2019 as a private company working in the field of life-long learning education, coaching, mentoring, digitalization, mental health, services for children with learning disabilities and interventions in crisis, adults’ trainings and human resources management and development.
Nowadays we involve whole communities in social projects and programmes at local, regional, national and international level providing our services worldwide. Our objective as a company is to develop new approaches and methods, which we could use for education and personal development in our consulting and mentoring programmes.
We constantly challenge ourselves to use the latest proven methodologies and tools in an integrated manner and combine them with newly developed techniques and digital technology to ensure in-depth learning and make a long-lasting difference.
Provide constant improvement, sustainable growth and happiness to people and organisations.
Contribute to the worldwide awareness and innovation in the area of life-long learning and self-care.
Form motivational systems for implementation in civil society.
Achieve long-lasting impact on international level by integrity and collaboration.
University of Social Sciences is the largest private educational institution in Poland, with more than 25 years of experience. We provide high-quality education to students from all over the world. The University offers a wide range of Bachelor’s and Master’s programs in major cities in Poland and in the branch campus in London. Our offer also includes MBA and PhD studies and a unique American Master’s degree program in cooperation with Clark University. In the educational rankings, published by the influential national magazines our University is placed very high. There are 18 departments, including Management, Finance and Accounting, Sociology, Psychology, National Security and IT studies.
SAN goal is to equip students and graduates with specialist knowledge and practical skills needed in the 21st century’s labour market, both at the local and international levels. Therefore, all of the programs are developed in close cooperation with partner companies and institutions and provide students with an opportunity to participate in internship programs and arious projects in a real-world business environment.
SAN collaborate closely also with wide range of educational organisations, associations and foundations as well as local and national Authorities.
Apart from main activity the University is a significant institution of persistent adult education (LLL) offering different courses for adults. A lot of our activities are based on close collaboration with actors of the VET sector, for whom we organize trainings and studies.
SAN has a dedicated unit responsible for creation and providing e-learning courses (as whole studies and short courses) – Polish Open Academy. The platform is Moodle. The University is experienced in creation of new e-learning courses in many fields.